Experience New York City
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck (1.8 mi.): With sweeping, unobstructed views of both Central Park and Manhattan's midtown and downtown skyscrapers, the view from the top of the rock is truly one of a kind. Located in the heart of Rockefeller Center, it not only has the most breathtaking views in the city, but is also surrounded by the best shopping, dining, and entertainment in the city.
- The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum (3.5 mi.): This memorial is a must-see when visiting New York City. The historical exhibition features the day of 9/11, before 9/11, and after 9/11. There is also the Memoriam which provides visitors with the opportunity to learn about the men, women, and children who passed. This one of a kind attraction provides a wealth of knowledge for everyone who attends.
- Empire State Building (0.8 mi.): Enjoy this one-a-kind and iconic building in NYC. Ride up to the 102nd Floor to see the Empire State Building's Top Deck. Central Park comes into full view, the grid of streets reveals its brilliant design, and on a clear day, you can see beyond the skyscrapers up to 80 miles away.
- Bryant Park (1.1 mi.): This popular, year-round New York City destination with lush seasonal gardens is a must-see during your next visit. You will find everything from performers and yoga to French markets and tournaments.
- Conservatory Garden (4.3 mi.): The Conservatory Garden, found in Central Park is filled with lush greens and gorgeous flowers. It is a six-acre formal garden divided into three smaller gardens, each with a distinct style: Italian, French, and English.