Things to do in Chelsea NYC
If you're looking for a list of things to do in Chelsea NYC during your stay in the Big Apple, look no further. Our Four Points team can point you in the right direction.
We're within minutes from many fun neighborhoods, top-notch restaurants, and exciting nightlife. The western part of Chelsea has become a center of the New York art world, with many art galleries located in both new buildings and rehabilitated warehouses.
- Apple Store
- Barney's Co-op
- Barracuda Bar
- Bounce Sporting Club
- Chelsea Market
- Chelsea Piers
- Clearview Chelsea Cinema
- Clement Clarke Moore Park
- Del Posto
- Elmo Restaurant
- Empire State Building
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- G Lounge
- Gym Sportsbar
- High Line
- Highline Ballroom
- Hill Country Barbecue
- Jake's Saloon
- Jake's Saloon
- Jeffrey New York
- LGBT Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Madison Square Park
- Metropolitan Pavillion
- Museum of Sex
- Rubin Museum of Art
- Shake Shack - Original location
- The Joyce Theater
- The Meatball Shop
- The Tippler
- Trader Joe's
- Union Square Cafe
- Whole Foods Market
- XES Lounge
How To Get Here
Explore our great neighborhood and don't forget to stop by some of our favorite things to do in Chelsea NYC below.
- High Line - A relative newcomer to the NYC attraction scene, this Manhattan park is already the hottest "free" ticket in town. The High Line is a public park built on a historic freight rail line elevated above the streets on Manhattan’s West Side.
- Chelsea Market - Enjoy New York City's urban food court and shopping mall.
- Chelsea Piers - Inject some excitement and fun into your trip to the Big Apple. Golf, bowl, skate, rock climb, tumble, or sail - Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex has something for the entire family to enjoy.
- Eataly - A high-end Italian food market featuring a variety of restaurants, food/beverage stations, bakery, retail, cooking classes, and rooftop wine bar.
- Madison Square Park - Stroll through Madison Square Park, grab a burger and milkshake from the original Shake Shack location, relax, enjoy a good read on a bench or enjoy one of NYC's favorite pastime, people watching.
- Rubin Museum of Art - The Rubin Museum of Art is dedicated to the collection, display, and preservation of the art of the Himalayas and surrounding regions, especially Tibetan art.
- Museum of Sex - The Museum of Sex, also known as MoSex, explores the history, evolution and cultural significance of human sexuality.
- Highline Ballroom - Catch a concert or tear up the dance floor at this music venue and nightclub.
- The Joyce Theater - Indulge in the art of dance at this 472-seat dance performance venue.
- Clearview Chelsea Theater - Looking for a quiet night in? Visit this family-owned movie theater. Enjoy some of your box office favorites and munch of a bag of buttery popcorn.
- Flatiron district - The Flatiron District is an exciting destination for design buffs, shoppers on the hunt for quirky items and foodies in search of some of the City's best cuisine. The neighborhood is also known for its amazing cast-iron architecture. That's only fitting, considering the artistically minded consumers who venture there for the area's well-known design, photography, clothing, and stationery stores.
- Meatpacking district - Shop around NYC's most fashionable neighborhood full of hip restaurants, exclusive clubs, and paycheck-draining boutiques. From Jeffrey NYC to Intermix, Theory and Vince to La Perla, Alice & Olivia, Diane Von Furstenburg, Louboutin and more.